Friends of Garfield Singers
Friends of Garfield Singers (FrOGS) is a booster club formed to enrich students’ vocal music experience and foster their artistic growth by providing organizational and financial support to the Garfield High School Choral Music Department. FrOGS is a nonprofit organization formed under the rules of the IRS. All donations are tax deductible.
Join a the board, help at an event or send a donation.
There are many ways to be involved!
- JOIN US: FrOGS meetings are a lot of fun. We meet on the 1st Monday evening of every month and would love to have you! See the calendar section on the home page for meeting dates.
- VOLUNTEER: Do as much (or as little) as makes sense for you. Helping out with events is a great way to be involved and support the wonderful choir programs at Garfield High School. Please keep your eye out for Sign Up Genius emails to find out how to pitch in, and/or talk to a board member. We also need help with Fundraising! If you like to raise money, please get in touch!!! firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DONATE: Your generous tax deductible gift of any size will inspire every melody! Donate online or download our donation form here.
2018-19 FrOGS Board of Directors
- Co-Presidents: Lauren Rayment and Patty Adams
- Treasurer: Kay Burton
- Board Member at Large: Stefania
- Facebook & Website: Margaret Hobart